Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit — more sparkly, more fun, more wild—the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.
When Cricket—a gifted inventor—steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.
- Do you like YA contemporary novels?
- Did you like Anna and the French Kiss?
- Do you want to hang out with Anna and St. Claire some more?
- Are you a fan of romances?
- Do you want to pretend you’re in high school again and relive it with a super hot and adorable next-door neighbor named after an insect?
- Have you ever wanted to play dress up EVERY SINGLE DAY?
- Do you love well-written and perfectly paced novels?
- Have you ever had a crush on a super sweet boy only to later have your heart broken?
- Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be in the most adorable relationship, like, ever?
- Do you want to remember what teenage longing and love really feels like?
- Would you enjoy smiling like a goof nonstop?
- Have you ever wanted a totally cute, sweet-as-cake boy to climb from his window into yours because you’re so incredibly wonderful?
- Do you love vivid settings that become a character in the story?